This privacy statement was last amended on and is valid as of 4 October 2019.
This privacy statement describes what personal data CFP Green Buildings processes, for what purposes these personal data are used and what measures we have taken to ensure that the processing is lawful, proper and transparent in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will process or possibly process the following personal data about you if you:
- are the contact person for the company you work for;
- register for our newsletter;
- contact us using the contact form on the website;
- contact us directly using the e-mail address and/or telephone number on the website;
- provide your contact details during introductory meetings (as stated on business cards);
- register for an event organised by us;
- purchase a product from us.
We collect the following personal or other data:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- bank account number (of company, for sending invoices);
We can use this information to:
- send invoices;
- send newsletters;
- to contact or maintain contact with you;
- invite you to events.
2. INFORMATION, CHANGES, CORRECTION, ERASURE AND OBJECTION
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, or if you want to access, change or have your data erased, you can contact us via email@example.com.
You can also object to the way in which we process your data. You can also do this via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will use your data only for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement and we will take proper technical and organisational measures to secure your data.
4. THIRD PARTIES
CFP Green Buildings will not sell or make your personal data commercially available to third parties in any other way, except as described in this privacy statement or with your prior consent.
Photos of events
We may publish photos of visitors and/or participants attending our events on our website, unless you explicitly object stating the reasons (see under 2).
5. RETAINING YOUR DATA
We do not retain your data for longer than necessary in view of the objective of processing or other legislation that requires it to be retained.
6. PRIVACY STATEMENT AMENDMENTS
This statement may be amended in the future. We therefore recommend that you continue to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.