CFP is expanding its team, and we’re looking for a:
Non-Domestic Energy Assessor for the UK
Do you have a hands-on mentality, and do you want to work for a more sustainable world? CFP is the place for you. CFP is an organization where you have a real impact on sustainability with the smart application of technology.
CFP Green Buildings is already active with sustainable buildings in 7 countries in Europe. We are now going to use the Dutch apps in Great Britain. For the further development of the company we are looking for someone living in the Netherlands but with his/her roots in England / the UK. You as an Energy Assessor can help us make the calculations for Energy Performance Certificates.
You are responsible for your own projects. These mainly involve making existing buildings more sustainable, with a focus on non-residential buildings.
Here’s what some of our work involves:
- Support for energy-saving and sustainability projects;
- Advice on, for example, optimization in the fields of energy, installation technology, architectural issues, and sustainability;
- Guidance for sustainability certification;
- Responsibility for a client’s energy management;
- Advice on sustainable innovations.
The (temporary) colleague we’re looking for:
- has experience with the SBEM software for Energy Performance Certificates in the UK and is familiar with the EPBD Regulations;
- can set up logical example buildings in the SBEM software;
- has an affinity with installation and/or energy technology;
- has experience with architecture in the UK and regulations for buildings (f.i. building insulation);
- is available immediately and can work for us for two or three days a week in a period of four to six weeks.
Our working atmosphere can be described as driven, results-oriented, amicable, and informal. We are a strong supporter of flexible working, making possible a good balance between working enthusiastically and enjoying your free time.
When you work with us, you can make an impact and help speed up sustainability in the UK. We aim to achieve a 50% reduction in buildings’ CO2 emissions by 2020 through energy savings, with all buildings being “circular” by 2030 in the Netherlands and now we are expanding our goals to other European countries. Your enthusiasm can help make that dream become reality.
Here are some examples of CFP projects:
- For ING Bank, we are making the business case for profitable sustainability for tens of thousands of buildings;
- ABN AMRO Bank is working with CFP to implement savings measures worth billions;
- CFP is working with the Academic Medical Centre Amsterdam (AMC), to ensure healthy, green accommodation for patients;
- The City of Apeldoorn has become a leader in the field of circular buildings with the help of CFP;
- Merin works with CFP to actively reduce tenants’ energy bills – a unique proposition for a real estate owner;
- The Groothandelsgebouw building in Rotterdam is BREEAM certified by our consultants;
If you’re enthusiastic about all of this, then e-mail us your CV and your reasons for wanting to work with us. If you have any questions, you can phone Karin Eijkholt on +31 (0)55 355 5199 or e-mail her at email@example.com.