CFP is expanding its team, and we’re looking for an:
Energy & Sustainability Consultant | Energy & Sustainability Project Manager | Circular Buildings Project Manager | Building Sustainability Specialist | Sustainability Leader
At CFP, we strive to achieve a good balance between performance, environmental impact, and social aspects. Our offices are at the St@art building in Apeldoorn. This is one of the most sustainable buildings in the Netherlands and a fantastic place to work. At the front of the building is the Berg en Bos Park and at the back is the Apenheul Primate Park. The location could hardly be any greener!
CFP is the market leader in making buildings more sustainable. Our aim is to make all buildings “circular”, and we’re starting in the Netherlands. To achieve that aim, we need people like you.
In your positon, you’re responsible for your own projects. These mainly involve making existing buildings more sustainable, with a focus on non-residential buildings.
Here’s what some of our work involves:
- Project management for energy-saving and sustainability projects;
- Independently advising clients on, for example, optimisation in the fields of energy, installation technology, architectural issues, and sustainability;
- Guidance for sustainability certification;
- Responsibility for a client’s energy management;
- Implementing (sustainable) innovations.
The colleague who we’re looking for:
- has a level of education at least equivalent to Dutch “university of applied sciences” [HBO];
- has about 3 to 5 years’ experience in a technical setting, for example as a consultant, installer, or building manager;
- has an affinity with installation and/or energy technology.
Our working atmosphere can be described as driven, results-oriented, amicable, and informal. We are a strong supporter of flexible working, making possible a good balance between working enthusiastically and enjoying your free time. Attention to personal development is an important part of the growth that we see in you and that we want to achieve with CFP. We want to work with the best people.
CFP’s mission is to make the maximum number of buildings and organisations profitably more sustainable as regards People, Planet and Profit. Our aim is twofold: to achieve a 50% reduction in buildings’ CO2 emissions by 2020, by means of 25% green energy and 25% energy savings, with all buildings being “circular” by 2030. CSR is not just a topic, but a raison d’être for our clients.
Here are some examples of CFP projects:
- For ING Bank, we are making the business case for profitable sustainability for tens of thousands of buildings;
- ABN AMRO Bank is working with CFP to implement savings measures worth billions;
- CFP is working with the Academic Medical Centre Amsterdam (AMC), to ensure healthy, green accommodation for patients;
- We are helping the Regional Training Centre Amsterdam (ROC) to achieve quick wins in the field of energy saving;
- The City of Apeldoorn has become a leader in the field of circular buildings with the help of CFP;
- Merin works with CFP to actively reduce tenants’ energy bills – a unique proposition for a real estate owner;
- The Groothandelsgebouw building in Rotterdam is being BREEAM certified by our consultants;
- With the CSR scorecard, CFP is helping the Dutch Social Security Agency (UWV) to clarify and improve its overall sustainability performance.
If you’re enthusiastic about all this, then e‑mail us your CV and your reasons for wanting to work with us. If you have any questions, you can phone Karin Eijkholt on +31 (0)55 355 5199 or e‑mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.